- Teachers use lessons from various sources to help build a well-rounded program.
- Each child has a math notebook where notes will be taken and kept daily, acting as a resource for both students and families.
- Before Unit End Assessments, a study guide will be provided.
- All unit assessments are sent home to keep parents informed of their child's progress.
- Daily practice problems and check ups help to monitor problem areas and reinforce skills
- Vocabulary development and “writing in math” are a focus.
- Tasks are designed to allow students to connect math concepts to real world situations.
- Fact fluency is practiced and assessed throughout each unit.