Links for Kids
(username - marlborough password - grolier)XtraMath (Math Grade K-6)
Raz Kids (Reading Grade K-3) Typing Club (all grades)
BrainPOP (Grades 4 -6)
user name- mes2011 passsword- elmer3 Scratch (Programming - all grades) Prodigy (Math - all grades)
Mystery Science (Science - all grades)
Mosa Mack (Science Grade 4-6)
Free Trial Memberships for 30 days
access digital books
Richmond Memorial Library www.RichmondLibrary.info
(click Online Resources tab, you can access links for Hoopla, Overdrive or RBDigital to download audio and ebooks using your library card.)
School Project Site Lists
1. Clip Art Gallery -Discovery School now makes it easy to add graphics to your next project, whether it's for home or school. Choose from hundreds of original clip art pieces, including animations!
2. Pics4Learning Pics4Learning is a copyright-friendly image library for teachers and students. The Pics4Learning collection consists of thousands of images that have been donated by students, teachers, and amateur photographers. Unlike many Internet sites, permission has been granted for teachers and students to use all of the images donated to the Pics4Learning collection
3. All About Butterflies -All About Butterflies is a comprehensive on-line hypertext book about butterflies It is designed for students of all ages and levels of comprehension. It has an easy-to-use structure that allows readers to start at a basic level on each topic, and then to progress to much more advanced information as desired, simply by clicking on links.
5. Enchanted Learning -produces children's educational web sites and games which are designed to capture the imagination while maximizing creativity, learning, and enjoyment
6. Explorers - Find information about Explorers from the Enchanted Learning web site.
Hall of Explorers HYPERLINK http://www.virtualology.com/virtualmuseumofhistory/hallofexplorers/
Notable Explorers HYPERLINK http://www.factmonster.com/spot/scibio3.html
7. Starfall.com - Where children have fun learning to read!
8. Learning Planet - interactive learning activities for Grades K - 6. This site includes crossword puzzles, memory games, word search, math games, geography quiz and more.
9. Mars -Information about Mars from the Enchanted Learning Web Site.
10. Preschool - Kindergarten Learning Planet - Interactive games: Number Train, Count Your Chickens, ABC Order, Mr. E's Memory Game, and TimeWorks.
11. Preschool - Kindergarten Activities Enchanted Learning - Many learning activities: Alphabet and Letters, K-3 Number Activities, Animal Book, Letter Printouts, Alphabet Book, Coloring Pages, Connect-the Dots, Nursery Rhymes, and much more.
12. Storybooks - read interactive story books and play games for Grades K -1. There is a Fun & Games section and coloring pages.
13. USGenWeb Kidz - http://www.rootsweb.com/~usgwkidz/
So you're exploring history in school by exploring your family history? This is the place where: You can add links to useful sites! You can post queries, to see if anyone else is researching your ancestors! You can post questions, if you can't find the answer easily!
14. Register to find Immigration Records - Click on "I Accept" to start the process.
15. The Future Channel - Connecting learning to the real world with videos. Check out Movie of the Week, Living and Working in Space, Hands-on-math, and problem solving.
19. Colonial Websites